Not everyone is heard.
Is your team functioning at peak efficiency? Is your team communication effective?
Did you know most teams function at less than 60% of their true potential?
And 82% of team members feel misunderstood and undervalued?
How can you overcome these challenges?
What if every voice around your table was truly heard, valued and appreciated?
Team leaders rarely, if ever, hear the truth from their people.
Fortis Leadership now offers the Transforming Team Communication series to help teams reach their potential and help team members have their voice heard and understood.
Utilizing the 5 Voices, we take a journey through helping each team member understand their own voice. Then we walk with the team to build an awareness of how each voice can work together to help the team become a better version of themselves.
Workshop #1: Discover Your Leadership Voice
This is the foundational workshop for the 5 Voices. You will learn the behaviors and value of each of the 5 Voices and identify the natural Voice you use in the team.
- Recognize the characteristics of each of the 5 Voices
- Identify your Foundational Leadership Voice
- Build confidence in using your Foundational Leadership Voice
- Commit to applying your Leadership Insights
Workshop #2: The Power of Your Voice
Take a deeper look at both the positive and negative impact your voice can have on the team.
- Celebrate what your Voice brings to a team
- Learn the negative impact your Foundational Voice can have on others
- Learn how to use your Voice to optimize your contribution to a team
Workshop #3: The Art of Collaboration
Self-awareness and communication are the prerequisites of team collaboration. In this workshop, you will utilize everything you’ve learned about your voice and the voices on your team to collaborate more effectively.
- Enhance your team’s communication
- Leverage the strengths of each team member
- Enable each person to bring their best to the team
- Increase the capacity and relationships in your team
Workshop #4: Optimizing Team Performance
Learn how to create team alignment and synergy by harnessing the contribution of all 5 Voices.
- Define the characteristics of high performing teams
- Create team alignment by harnessing the contribution of all 5 Voices
- Recognize the value each Voice contributes to stakeholder communication
Workshop #5: Team Kryptonite
In the same way that we each have our own “kryptonite” that hinders productivity and effectiveness, teams also have it. In this workshop, you’ll take a close look at how to identify and eradicate the kryptonite that holds your team back.
- Recognize the main reasons a team will not fulfill its potential
- Apply five practical tools to enable your team to fulfill its potential
Pick Your 5 Voices Path
Ready to help your team reach its full potential and transform team communication? Here are a few ways to bring 5 Voices to your team.
Live Facilitation of 5 Voices Workshops
Choose one session or all five, delivered live to your team. These sessions can be delivered in a one-time retreat or in multiple sessions.
Add Team Coaching
While your team is working through each of the 5 Voices Workshops (one per month), host a second session for team coaching and reflection (team of 6-10). With this 6-month program, we will conclude with a final wrap-up, celebration, and action planning session in month 6.
Walk through the workshops and a customized coaching program in a one-on-one setting, or add individual coaching to a team workshop experience to deepen the individual impact of your key leaders. Like the team experience, this 6-month program will conclude with a final wrap-up, celebration, and action planning session in month 6.
5 Voices Keynote
We can deliver one of the 5 Voices workshops in a keynote setting. We recommend providing attendees with a copy of the 5 Voices book to continue their learning beyond the keynote.