Fortis Leadership is excited to announce the next open enrollment Evolving Leaders Experience dates for 2021.
The Evolving Leaders Experience offers participants an opportunity to build a strong foundation of critical leadership skills, equipping them to develop the competence and commitment in those they lead.
For more experienced leaders, the program offers intentional management practices that will enhance their leadership capability, and often times, credibility.
The Evolving Leaders Experience is taught over a period of 6 months, with each 6-hour session building upon each other. Along with the coursework, participants will be part of an ongoing learning community, creating a personal board of directors so to speak, that will inspire and support them long after the program is complete.
Click here to register for the 2021 session.
- Session 1: Developing Your Leadership Presence – April 24, 2021
- Session 2: Leading a Diverse and Multi-Generational Workplace – May 19, 2021
- Session 3: Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team – June 23, 2021
- Session 4: Five Voices of Leadership – July 21, 2021
- Session 5: Engaging and Appreciating at Work – August 25, 2021
- Session 6: Leading Through Change & ELE Celebration – September 22, 2021