Fortis Leadership is excited to announce the next open enrollment Evolving Leaders Experience dates for 2020.
The Evolving Leaders Experience offers participants an opportunity to build a strong foundation of critical leadership skills, equipping them to develop the competence and commitment in those they lead.
For more experienced leaders, the program offers intentional management practices that will enhance their leadership capability, and often times, credibility.
The Evolving Leaders Experience is taught over a period of 6 months, with each 6-hour session building upon each other. Along with the coursework, participants will be part of an ongoing learning community, creating a personal board of directors so to speak, that will inspire and support them long after the program is complete.
Click here to register for the 2020-2021 session.
- Session 1: Developing Your Leadership Presence – October 28, 2020
- Session 2: Leading the Multi-Generational Workplace – November 18, 2020
- Session 3: Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team – December 9, 2020
- Session 4: Five Voices of Leadership – January 20, 2021
- Session 5: Engaging and Appreciating at Work – February 17, 2021
- Session 6: Leading Through Change & ELE Celebration – March 17, 2021